Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One Long Night

I missed Emmy's tired cues last night and paid for it dearly. Last night was Emmy's 'worst' night to date. Instead of calming down she spend the majority of the night squirming on me and kicking her legs. She had to be held or she would cry and cry. Needless to say, I slept in the family room so Sean could have a restful night sleep. Emmy finally calmed down but it was right when the 6 o'clock alarm went off. This is how I felt.
But Emmy is currently asleep. I am happy with that and getting my To-Do List taken care of. But I have a feeling that I might join Emmy sooner than I think.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah - it's probably a good idea to sleep when she sleeps at this point and put the to-do list off :)

    ReplyDelete