Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

Today was Thanksgiving  and it was a great day.  Sean and I helped June get ready for the day and I was in charge of doing a Chocolate Mile High Pie. 
Here is a picture of Emmy just for the record. She is getting ready for her needed bath.

The clan minus June.

 Everyone


 Here is my Mile High Pie.



 Sean was the pie cutter for the evening.



 The pie was 4.5 inches tall of yummy goodness.


After dinner and cleanup, the clan played several rounds of Bang. Emmy was Sean's partner and she seemed to know her stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Jean, you look great. Glad the twins had a place time go to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! I still need to meet little Emmy!! She looks so darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post. I am so happy that you had such a wonderful anniversary and Thanksgiving. Jeff reported that the chocolate pie was amazingly good. Congratulations, Jean. The computer room looks great. Great you could all be together.

    ReplyDelete