
Because I am a school teacher, I am always looking for neat ways to keep my students excited (I don't know why I am not enough). So, a few weeks ago I emailed one of my old BYU professors who breeds Ball Pythons. She sells the ones that have unique spotting and gives away the "duds" to previous students for free. PERFECT! All I need are mice, cage, and few other odds and ends. Parent Teacher Conferences are great to get the word out and low and behold I received a cage. But just last night, I found out that my "free" Ball Python is now not so free. In fact, this little baby is worth a mere $300.00! Basically, no python for my third graders. At least not until the summer.
But I am not too depressed. I have a dusty snake cage with the words "DO NOT TOUCH" plastered to the front. That is one way to keep those third graders excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment