Monday, February 8, 2010

The Blessings of Water Jugs!



Today was the day to bring my lovely Honda to the dealership on University Ave in Orem. I finally made it there at 4pm after rushing out of work. Arriving at the dealership was uneventful except for the fact that my car is well known. The previous owner of the Honda was a regular at the place and was known by name. Let's just say my car is one well taken care of car!

Anne and Josh promised to pick me up as there was no way to get home (but walking...not likely). All was going well when Anne calls on the cell phone to let me know what she and Josh ran out of gas on the hill! haha! Josh called a friend who picked them up, who then picked me up. The car that Josh was driving only takes diesel so off to Walmart we went. And apparently, they don't sell gas cans at gas stations so Anne and Josh bought a $2.85 jug of water and used THAT as the gas can. Lucky, the jog held up and we were able to use some trash as a funnel to safely transfer the needed diesel into the car. I made it safely home at 5:30om. All I can say is... I am grateful for water jugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment