Saturday, May 29, 2010
ASL
I spent a solid chunk of my yesterday in the BYU library. I went to school with Sean for two reasons. 1) I needed to get out of the house and 2) There are some things that I need to get done regarding next year of teaching. The visit was fine but a whole 4 hours is hard to fill if the internet site you need does not pull up or if you are done with your reading. So, needless to say I had some time to kill. After some personal scripture study and pondering, I made my way to the BYU Bookstore (my favorite). I bought myself an American Sign Language book. See, next year I will be having a student who is deaf in my class. I thought that it would be good of me to study some important phrases, pick the ones that I can teach the entire class, and be prepared to interact with the new student. I am pretty proud of myself. My goal is 3 phrases a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment