It is almost July... can you believe it? Man, I thought summer was going to be long, and boring. Well, now I am trying to pull back time. Sean was up early for work and I sent him off with a half frozen water jug and a delicious home-made lunch. YUM!
Chelsie Brooks came into town this past Monday and we spent the day shopping for engagement photos. Yup, you heard right. Chelsie is officially engaged and will be married on Dec. 19, 2010 in the DRAPER, UTAH temple. Ha, just like me. Great temple. Well, okay... they are all great.
So life is moving along. I have assigned myself to make one of our Young Women leaders a good-bye gift so that will be keeping me busy. If only I did earlier in the month. Now that July is upon us, now I feel pressed for time. Oh, such is life. And life is going to be getting a whole lot better because tomorrow is BOATING DAY! Yes!!!! Taking the boat out early tomorrow morning on Utah lake is just fabulous. Wish me luck. I am going to aim for out shinning Sean on the Wakeboard:)
No comments:
Post a Comment