Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another day...



Well, it is finally almost Friday and I think that I have survived pretty well. Sean is tearing up the school path by keeping busy and on top of things. I, on the other hand, am struggling with finding constructive activities to keep me busy. I am reading, and creating projects for my classroom and listening to books on tape but I want something more. Maybe something more meaningful and with purpose. I have been really thinking about what I can make (I love working with my hands) and have decided to make something for my sister-in-law. She is due to have a baby in Dec or so. I think a cute little beanie would be great. And I was telling Sean that this beanie idea can be my signature gift for all the new babies that come along. I think that I need to become an expert first but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment